The concept of a water net is to (ideally) allow us to control the cycle/quality of water that runs through our system. Through this innovative project, we are able to control the water quality and efficiently protect our resources.
This project is important as it affects population growth, ecological threats and climate change make it difficult to control water.
Benefits of this project will include:
- Protecting water resources.
- Provide sustainable water cycle/systems.
- Flood control and rainwater control.
- Cut water loss percentage.
What we want:
- New technologies that can be placed/used inside the sewage system.
- Monitoring health policies/possible diseases.
- Allows us to analyze bacteria and viruses.
Through advanced research, the ideal case would be to help reduce water loss, shorten repair cycles, and improve customer services.
This project addresses the factors that are involved with sustainable development in ways where:
- It allows us to control water quality.
- Locate weak points in our system.
- Saving water = Saving money.
- Detection of virus/bacteria can prevent pandemics.